from our family to yours...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Marla Taviano

Just wanted to take a minute to share one of my favorite authors with everyone. I'm not a big reader, I actually don't really like reading at all. I've read only a few books all the way through. However, there is just something about Marla's books that I really enjoy. Not only her books, but reading her blogs. She always has something worth reading! Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to her books, which I happen to have. The books she has actually follow women through life (not sure if she planned it all like this, or if it just happened, but I really enjoy it). Her first book is for those just getting married, or getting married: From Blushing Bride to Wedded Wife. Next, there is the one for once you are married: Is That All He Thinks About? Then there is for when you are pregnant: Expecting. Finally, after having the baby, you get: Changing Your World One Diaper At A Time. I highly recommend all of these books. Actually, I recommend getting a nice little stock of each because they make GREAT wedding gifts, baby shower gifts, etc. Well, check out her books and while you're at it, check out her blog... there's always something worth reading on there (and on facebook too)!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment