from our family to yours...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parkway Christian Church

This weekend we tried out Parkway Christian Church out here in Surprise. It was pretty good. I think it's a little bit larger of a church than I would have liked, but overall we really enjoyed it. Maybe we are getting closer to finding that home church! I absolutely loved going to Horizon Church, but Tim wasn't crazy about the messages there. I loved how friendly the people are there. It really reminded me of our Praise Church family that we had in Colorado. However, I guess you can't go to a church just for the friendly people (referring to Horizon Church). The worship and message at Parkway was really good. I just wish the people were as welcoming as Horizon. We did get there right as church started, so maybe if we were on time we could have met some people. But still, in a large church, its harder for people to recognize a new face, and to notice if you are missing for a month. Maybe we will check back next weekend, but be there on time. I think I'm willing to go back there next week and give it another try. There have been a lot that we have been to that we haven't even made it as far as giving it another try. Anyways, meant to post this Sunday, but ended up at the mall with my mom instead of finishing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment